BRAZILIAN WHITE REFINED SUGAR ICUMSA 45 WHOLESALE
Brazilian White Refined Sugar Icumsa 45, Buffalo Dyle offers Wholesale to meet the exact demands of our esteemed customers. The Sugar offered by us is known for its purity, and great crystalline shape. To keep it safe and to deliver it on time, we store Sugar in our sophisticated warehouse. Further more, to keep it away from impurities, we provide it in quality and hygienic packaging.
Brazilian White Refined Sugar Icumsa 45
We offer all types and best quality of Sugar (ICUMSA 45, 100, 150 and others) from Brazil, Thailand, Pakistan, India and all over the world.
(ICUMSA 45 RBU)
CIF ASWP FFDLC Covering Entire contract value
205 25,000 & abo
200 50,000 & above
195 100,000 & above
190 400,000 & above
185 700,000 & above
170 1,000,000 & above
165 2,000,000 & above
160 4,000,000 & above
155 6,000,000 & above
Payment terms are: T/T Bank Transfer 50% against contract and proforma invoice and 50% against all original shipping documents.
ALL PRICES CIF ASWP
Origin: Brazil/Central America; Seller’s Choice
ICUMSA: 45 RBU Máx. or 100 RBU Máx.
Polarization: 99.8% Mín.
Ash Content: 0.04% Máx.
Moisture: 0.04% Máx.
Solubility: 100% free flowing.
Color: Sparkling White
Inspection: SGS or equal
Min. Order: 12.500 MT
Packaging: 50Kg. PP Bags
Terms of Delivery: CIF/CFR ASWP
Payment: T/T Bank Transfer 50% against contract and proforma invoice and 50% against all original shipping documents.
Product Available: 10,000,000 MT
- Buyer sends LOI/ICPO with Full Banking details.
- 2. Seller sends FCO to the Buyer.
- Buyer signs, stamps and returns FCO.
- Seller sends Sales & Purchase Contract.
- 5. Buyer signs, stamps and returns Contract.
- Seller Issues the Invoice.
- 7. In 5 working days buyer pays the Advance deposit to seller’s account
- Seller’s Bank verifies and confirms Payment
- 10. Buyer will have access to storage facilities and port of freight terminal
- 11. Shipment will occur approximately 15 days from loading port after BL approval.