Hotgen Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Antigen Test Nasal Wholesale
Hotgen Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Antigen test, This kit is based on the immunochromatographic method with colloidal gold and uses the double antibody sandwich method to detect the new coronavirus antigen in the human throat or nasal swab. In the so-called Double Antibody Sandwich ELISA (DAS ELISA), the enzyme is not bound to the antigen-specific antibody. Instead, another enzyme-linked antibody directed against the specific antibody is added. The test is intended as an aid in diagnosing SARS-CoV-2 infections.
- Coronavirus antigen test cassette.
- Sampling tube with cap and included extraction buffer.
- Sterile swabs.
- Disposable pressure bags for disposal.
- Instructions for use.
Storage and shelf life:
- The kit should be stored at 4 – 30 ° C and the shelf life is 18 months.
- After opening the foil pouch (temperature 10 – 30 ° C, humidity ≤ 70%), the test should be used within 30 minutes and immediately at temperatures > 30 ° C.
- The sample extraction buffer should be used within 18 months after opening (temperature 10 – 30 ° C, humidity ≤ 70%).
- Manufacturing date and expiry date see label.
Your advantages at a glance:
- High specificity: 99.76%.
- High sensitivity 96.62%.
- Easy to use.
- Quick result in 15 minutes.
- Test samples: throat swab or nasal swab. Anterior nasal.
- All test components are included.
- No cross-reactivity with HKU1, OC43, NL63, 229E, SARS coronavirus (inactive virus), MERS, influenza A / B, RVS.
- CE certified
HOTGEN Biotech Co., Ltd Anitgen rapid test 1 pieces with lay approval – released for private use / individually packed
€ 5.35 gross / piece
For hygienic reasons, medical goods cannot be exchanged!
AT282 / 21
BfArM approval 5640-S-057/21
This test is used for the qualitative in vitro determination of new coronavirus antigen in human nasal or throat swabs. It is used for the quick investigation of suspected coronavirus cases and can also be used as a confirmation method for the detection of nucleic acids in discharged cases.
Components of the test packaging:
1. Coronavirus antigen test cassette
2. Sampling tube with cap and extraction buffer
3. Sterile swab
4. Disposable bags for disposal
5. Instructions for use
The set is used for the qualitative in vitro determination of the Covid-19 antigen using a human anterior nasal swab. The test serves as a rapid examination in suspected cases of the novel coronavirus, but can also serve as a confirmation method for the detection of nucleic acids in patients after their discharge.
A positive test result indicates that the sample contains a coronavirus antigen. A negative test result does not rule out the possibility of infection. People are generally susceptible to COVID-19, an infectious and acute respiratory disease. Infected patients are currently the largest source of infection, and asymptomatically infected people are also a source of infection. The incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mostly
however 3 to 7 days. The most important symptoms include fever, dry cough, fatigue, loss of smell and / or taste. Symptoms such as a blocked and / or runny nose, sore throat and muscle pain, and diarrhea can also occur.
This test is suitable for medical laypersons as a self-test for home and work (in offices, for sporting events, airports, schools, etc.).
Shelf life and storage:
The set should be stored at 4 ~ 30 ° C and the shelf life is set at 18 months. Do not use the product after the expiration date. See label for date of manufacture and expiry date.
Product name / manufacturer: Beijing Hotgen Biotech Co., Ltd